India having 3.34 million kilometers of road network is the second largest in the world. As per present estimate, road network carry nearly 65% of freight and 85% of passenger traffic. Traffic on roads is growing at a rate of 7 to 10% per annum while the vehicle population growth is of the order of 12% per annum.
Our Service Spectrum Includes...
Project Management / Development Consultancy
- Bridge Management System using MBIU
- Detailed Project Reports/Feasibility Studies
- Traffic Studies and Surveys & Demand Assessment
- Engineering Surveys & Investigations
- Social & Environmental Impact Assessment including obtaining various clearances
- Preliminary Design of Roads / Bridges / Structures
- Preparation of Cost Estimates
- IE Services and Project Supervision
- Authority Engineering Services
- Road Safety Work; Tolling Assistance
- Transportation Planning
Our Competitive Advantage
- Empanelled with various Government Authorities
- Providing Timely and Efficient Deliverables.
- Developed Commercially Viable Models
- Strong Domain Expertise and Knowledge.
- Well Experienced and Qualified Team.
- Well versed in Technical, Financial and Legal Aspects of Roads & Highways Sector.
- Backed by Strong Research Team.
- Established Network of Associates
Transaction Advisory Services
- Bridge Management System
- Project Identification & PPP Structuring
- Review of Financial Aspects of DPRs
- Location & Selection of Consortium Partners
- Development of Project Financial Model
- Viability Gap funding requirement assessment
- Bid Process Management
- Value for Money (VFM) Analysis